VNBEAUTIES.COM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua

+9
thuanmon1996
Dat_qhqt
huy-hoang
Jessie Nguyen
Durian
suakon57
nhoxspull
Puku puku
__GABRIEL__
13 posters

Go down

Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua Empty Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua

Bài gửi by __GABRIEL__ Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Bạn thích farewell speech; final walk; crowning moment; first walk nào nhất???
LARA DUTTA
Miss Universe 2000

"What a journey this has been! A year filled with emotions, learning, friendship and growth. from meeting presidents to working with children with AIDS This experience has changed my entire perspective on life. So many people have given me so much strength Inspiration and gift of dreams answered. I thank everyone at the Miss Universe Organization, The Face-to-Face Campaign and the United Nations as well as the... AIDS Institute for supporting my work with HIV/AIDS. Thank you to Suzie, Jake and Kristen for being my angels and Terry and Linda for being my friends, philosophers and guides. To my country and It's people for their warmth and love. To my parents, you are my Inspiration and I love you. I stood with faith in my Maker a year ago, I stand with him now and thank Him for His blessing as I pass along a wonderful gift to a new Miss Universe."
DENISE QUINONES
Miss Universe 2001

"I'm trully happy to return to the place where my journey began... It has trully been an unforgettable year filled with adventures, surprises, challenges, growth, tears, and smiles. There's also got a time of giving and making a difference. My Work Towards helping end HIV/AIDS has been the most fulfilling experience of this journey. To all the people of the many incredible charities and health organizations thank you for all your passion and commitment towards finding a solution. To everyone at the Miss Universe organization, My Heartfelt thanks for your support. For the space to learn and grow, and for believing in my dreams and aspirations. To my family and friends, especially my dad, mom and brother you are my life and my soul, It was not easy being away from you during my travels. And Last but not the least, I would like to take God for all the blessings that he has given me. This year I got personally admire and feel your masterpiece you call the World. What better price package could one ask for."
JUSTINE PASEK
Miss Universe 2002

"Luck can be as unpredictable as everyone could dear imagine. I was so happy to be first runner-up in the Miss Universe 2002 competition. Three months later, I have the great joy and surprise of becoming panama's very 1st Miss Universe. I just wanted to represent my country and make it pround. And In return, I had one of the most incredible journey of my life. There are so many people to thank. The Miss Universe Organization I am absolutely greatful to all of you. My Family and Friends you are the perfect balance in the foundation that supports me. And finally I thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon all of us."
AMELIA VEGA
]Miss Unverse 2003

"Tonight, I am closing one of the most beautiful chapter in the book of my life. This past year, I have had the opportunity to visit and learn not only about diffirent countries and cultures but also about my own inner view. My deepest thanks go to all organizations I have worked with throughout the year . I would never forget the wonderful patience who have enriched my heart forever. Thank you to... Leonel Lirio and the Miss Universe Organization for putting me on a path that most young women only dream about. To my family, my Mom Patricia Polanco, to my father Dr. Otto Vega, and my grandmother. To Dominican Republic, my deepest thanks for allowing me to represent you all. Each one of you will always be present in the new chapter of my life."
JENNIFER HAWKINS
Miss Universe 2004

"Being crowned Miss Universe 2004 seems like a dream to me. I've been introduced to prime ministers, I've dined with royal families and worked with children and adults with HIV/AIDS. All of these awesome opportunities have forever changed my perspective on life. I'm so grateful to all the people who have stood by me throughout this journey. Thank you to everyone at the Miss Universe Organization. To Mr. Trump, my roommates and especially my friends and family. last but not the least, to the Aussies back home. You have given me nothing but possitive support and that means so much to me. And to the lucky young lady who will get to wear the crown enjoy each moment, every second and everybody you meet. This will be a once in a lifetime experience that you will get the chance to take with you forever."
NATALIE GLEBOVA
Miss Universe 2005

"I was thought from a very young age that it is important to grow in life and help make a difference in the world. As Miss Universe, I have been able to do just that over the past year. As my adventure comes to a close, I know that I have grown as a person with more compassion and with experiences I have only dreamt about. I feel trully privileged to have worked with so many outstanding HIV and AIDS Organizations. There are so many people to thank. First, the Miss Universe Organization and Mr. Donald Trump for giving me the opportunity to live out my dream... Danny San Miguel and everyone from the Beauties of Canada Organization... And Mom and Dad, for being there every single step of the way. Your love and support fueled me positive energy whenever I needed it most. All the people I've met along the way will stay with me forever as I embark on the next part of my journey. Thanks to Miss Universe, I feel that it is possible to make a difference in the world."
ZULEYKA RIVERA
Miss Universe 2006

"My experience as Miss Universe represents a power we have as human beings to reach our goals and dreams. I believe that I have been part of a new generation of young adults who tried to make a difference in the world. This past year, I've had the opportunity to travel around the world and I value this experience as one of the greatest gift that life has provided me. God has blessed me with people who believed in my ability. First, I thank my beautiful family, my parents, my siblings and my uncle, Ismael. I also cannot forget the support of Mr. Donald Trump and the Miss Universe Organization and specially to Nelson, Johnny and Lark for your sincere love. And of course I am very grateful to wear the name of Puerto Rico across my heart . To the next Miss Universe, take advantage of this grand opportunity and note that this is only the beginning of a promising and brilliant future."
RIYO MORI
Miss Universe 2007

"My Reign as Miss Universe 2007 has been beautiful and wondrous. I have had fun everyday and learned so much. All of this was made possible because of my loving family and everyone who supported me. Mom and Dad, If you hadn't raised me surely I wouldn't be in this place today. To my loving grandmother in heaven, I am forever grateful. To Mr. Trump, Everyone at the Miss Universe Organization and Miss Universe Japan, Thank you for your undying love and support. You are forever part of my family. My Memories are treasures that I will Keep with me for a lifetime. And finally, to all the young people of the world... If I could do it, so can you! never give up on your dreams and always look ahead. Be Patient, Possitive and Happy."
DAYANA MENDOZA
Miss Universe 2008

"I never realized the Impact that I will have as miss universe 2008. It has been an amazing and beautiful experience. There is no better feeling in making people happy with a simple smile or photo. Thanks to my family and all the people in my life who have helped me achieve my goals specially to my grandma, Lula, who has always been with me. I wouldnt make it with out all your love guys. You're my heart and my soul and by the way, I will always love you. To Mr. Trump and Paula Schugart, the best bosses i ever had. everyone at the Miss Universe Organization and Miss Venezuela Organization. Thank you so much for believing in me, for your honesty love and for giving me the opportunity to represent the organization. All woman around the world and my country wherever I go for the rest of my life. And finally, thanks to you Universe for welcoming the way to us, I love it!"
__GABRIEL__
__GABRIEL__

Diamond x 6
Gold Apple x5
Birthday : 18/03/1988

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua Empty Re: Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua

Bài gửi by Puku puku Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 pm

thích nhất của Riyo phong thái tự tin và bài phát biểu sâu sắc nhân văn và giàu ý nghĩa :x :x
Puku puku
WINNER - Miss VNB
WINNER - Miss VNB

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 9
Diamond x 18
Nữ Posts : 5434
Gold Apple x9
Gold Key : KEY 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua Empty Re: Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua

Bài gửi by nhoxspull Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Rạng rỡ và xinh đẹp : Jenifer , Natalia , Dayana , Ryo Mori
Giả tạo : Zuleyka Rivera - phát biểu 1 đàng trao VM lại làm 1 kiểu
Hy vọng Stefania cũng vô cùng rạng rỡ và xinh đẹp như đàn chị yoyo35
nhoxspull
nhoxspull
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Nam Posts : 60
Birthday : 27/06/1993

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by suakon57 Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

NATALIE GLEBOVA & Riyo Mori
suakon57
suakon57
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Diamond x 1
Nam Posts : 671
Birthday : 05/07/1991

https://facebook.com/hoang_tu_nho_longxuyen

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Durian Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 pm

suakon57 đã viết:NATALIE GLEBOVA & Riyo Mori
Me too
Durian
Durian

Beauty Level
Nam Posts : 1482
Gold Apple x14
Birthday : 04/11/1988
Gold Key : Key 6

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Jessie Nguyen Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Dayana is the best of best Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua 888370
Jessie Nguyen
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Gold Apple x 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huy-hoang Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Thik nhất câu này "If I could do it, so can you! never give up on your dreams and always look ahead." Farewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua 400903

Ryo Mori Và Dayana Mendoza đáng iu nhất là lúc Dayana nói " I love it" á dễ thương quá chừngFarewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua 888370
huy-hoang
huy-hoang
RUNNER UP - Mr VNB Teen
RUNNER UP - Mr VNB Teen

Beauty Level
Diamond x 9
Nam Posts : 2550
Gold Apple x9
Birthday : 24/09/1993

http://www.yume.com/mr-universe

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Dat_qhqt Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Miss Universe 2007 japan phát biểu hay nhất
Dat_qhqt
Dat_qhqt

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 9
Nam Posts : 1398
Birthday : 05/10/1991
Pouple 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by thuanmon1996 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 pm

thấy dayana đẹp nhất, zuleyka cũng đẹp mà, natalie ko đẹp = lúc đăng quang
thuanmon1996
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 2
Nam Posts : 219
Birthday : 15/07/1996

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by hoangduy Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Thích nhất là phong thái của MU 2004, cả hình thể, lẫn thần thái, đúng là HH đẹp nhất mọi thời đại của Mu !
hoangduy
hoangduy
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Gold Key : Key 3

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Louis Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Thích của Jennifer nhất, rất gợi tình 8-)
Louis
Typical Member
Typical Member

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 31
Diamond x 27
Gold Apple x9
No Pouple
Gold Key : Key 2
Model - 11

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by thuanmon1996 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 pm

hoangduy đã viết:Thích nhất là phong thái của MU 2004, cả hình thể, lẫn thần thái, đúng là HH đẹp nhất mọi thời đại của Mu !
ua HH đẹp nhất MU là Oxana mà, mà jennifer đung là đẹp thiệt, nhất là lúc ra sân khấu cho MC phỏng vấn, bộ grown, kiểu tóc, VM mikimotoFarewell speeches của các HHHV tiền nhiệm trong thập kỉ vừa qua 28092962 [/img]
thuanmon1996
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 2
Nam Posts : 219
Birthday : 15/07/1996

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Vũ Huệ Linh Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Cô MU2006 nhìn lạnh lùng sợ sợ lúc trao vương miện.
Vũ Huệ Linh
Vũ Huệ Linh

Beauty Level
Diamond x 18
Birthday : 14/01/1993

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Bum Bum Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm

thích Riyo Mori nhất, thích bộ vest mà cô ấy mặc
Bum Bum
Bum Bum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 32
Diamond x 36
Nam Posts : 74512
Gold Apple x41
Birthday : 23/11/1992
No Pouple
Gold Key : Key 3
Model - 2

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang