VNBEAUTIES.COM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa

Go down

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Empty 2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa

Bài gửi by B-boyz Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 am

September 11, 2010. Twenty-four year old Nondyebo Dzingwa was announced as the Miss Earth South Africa 2010 at the Emperors Palace in Gauteng. Deborah Robertson was the 1st runner-up, Alet Van Zyl was the 2nd runner-up and Dominique Mann was the 3rd runner-up. Nondyebo will compete in Vietnam for Miss Earth 2010.

Monday, September 13th, 2010 2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Nondy1

I would like to say thank you so much once again to Miss Earth SA in association with Consol for the best very fruitful past eight months of my life. Being crowned Miss Earth SA was a dream come true. I would like to thank all the 2010 finalists for the support you have given me please may you continue with the love because i know that it will we a hectic year ahead. To all of the winners and Ambassadors. We are all very blessed, lets embrace this opportunity, work together as a team and have the time of our lives. This is our year and lets make it count. To my family and friends, thank you so much for the constant love and support. I would not have been able to be where i am today if it was not for you always pushing me to reach for my goals.

I am so excited for the week ahead, I still can not believe that I am Miss Earth SA :-). I will keep every one posted on all the green projects and events I get involved in and I am looking forward to going to Vietnam to represent my country in the international stage.
Georgina, Catherine and Ella-Bella you are three phenomenal women and I am looking forward to our year of working together. I would like to tell everyone once again that I will make you proud.Miss Earth SANondyebo Dzingwa2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Nondy

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Flamingo11

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Nondy1

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Reddam

2010 | ME | South Africa | Nondyebo Dzingwa Nondy
B-boyz
B-boyz
Typical Member
Typical Member

Beauty Level
Diamond x 5
Nam Posts : 3337
Birthday : 17/05/1986