VNBEAUTIES.COM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016

Go down

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Empty Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016

Bài gửi by virut Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Đây là bài đánh giá của Nick Verreos về Top 15 trang phục dự hội tại Bán kết HHHV 2016

Nick Verreos has had a love of fashion since growing up in Venezuela as a child of a Greek-American Diplomat father and a glamorous Panamanian mother. Nick launched his Designer Clothing label NIKOLAKI with David Paul in 2001 and has dressed celebrities including Heidi KlumKaty PerryCarrie Underwood and Beyonce.

Nick received national and international attention after appearing on Project Runway and most recently, he was the Winning Mentor of Project Runway: Under the Gunn. As a TV personality, he has enjoyed great success as a red carpet fashion expert and correspondent for E! EntertainmentStyle NetworkNBC and CNN International. Nick has been a regular panelist on TV Guide Network's Fashion Wrap for the Golden Globes,GrammysSAG AwardsPrimetime Emmys as well as a LIVE Red Carpet Correspondent for the Academy Awards. He's the official Spokesperson at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM, traveling yearly to all campuses to inspire future students and reaches over 1 million viewers with his popular YouTube show, "Design School with Nick Verreos".

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Gowns_2
Universal Gowns: Contestants for Miss Universe 2016 compete in Evening Gown--Miss Universe 2016 Preliminary Competition

Last night was the 65th Miss Universe Preliminary Competition for Miss Universe 2016, held at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila Philippines. The Preliminaries are the most important pre-Finals competition since this is were the Top 12 Semi-finalists are picked for the Final Night this upcoming Sunday. All 86 contestants competed in Swimsuit as well as Evening Gown in front of judges, which included Dayanara Torres, Miss Universe 1993 and Riyo Mori, Miss Universe 2007.

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Miss_Universe_Best_Collage_Fotor

Which One Was my No. 1 Gown? (L to R) Miss Universe Vietnam Le Hang, Miss Universe Ukraine Alena Spodynyuk, Miss Universe Venezuela Mariam Habach--Miss Universe 2016 Preliminary Competition

There were lots of shimmering beautiful gowns (as well as a couple of CRAY-CRAY ones!) But if there were themes, they would have been A) More Is More, B) The 80's Are Back! and C) SEQUINS SEQUINS SEQUINS! Well, now that we got that out of the way, it's time for my Top 15 Best Evening Gowns from the Miss Universe 2016 Preliminary Competition!! And stay tuned for my Number 16-30 Runners-Up Gowns Post!

Let me begin with my No. 15...

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Cayman_Is
15. Miss Universe Cayman Islands Monyque Brooks: Monique wore this canary yellow lace gown at the Preliminaries. The gown was designed by Indonesian designer Anaz Khairunnas of Anaz Couture. He also designed a gown that Miss Universe Indonesia wore at the Governors Ball Gala. I loved the color, the unusual style and drama--good drama! I also appreciated the fabulous back draped flourish.
Score: 8.90

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Belize
14. Miss Universe Belize Rebecca Rath: Rebecca wore this blush colored gown with back overskirt. The style featured zebra-print like sequin detail on the column gown and the overskirt was iridescent organza. It was chic, fit beautifully and I thought was one of the Top 15 Best of the night.
Score: 8.99

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Brazil1

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Brazil_Gown
13. Miss Universe Brazil Raissa Santana: Raissa is one of the strong favorites for the crown and her performance at the Miss Universe 2016 Preliminaries only solidified her standing. In terms of the gown, it was this very intricately sequined sheath. The gown featured an off-the-shoulder style and very expensive-looking flower embroidery that we only see from Couturiers like Elie Saab or Zuhair Murad; it was stunning! It wasn't designed by any of those designers but by Alexandre Dutra and Kudos for the amazing sequined applique work! He also designed the $19,000-costing gown that Leila Lopes wore when she won the Miss Universe 2011 title. With that said, I wasn't a fan of how she wore her hair; it was clunky and dated. But since her hair has nothing to do with the gown, she still made my Top 15.
Score: 9.15

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Philippines_Collage_Fotor
12. Miss Universe Philippines Maxine Medina: Maxine wore this emerald green gown from Filipino designerRhett Eala. Maxine has been wearing many of his designs for her time during the 65th Miss Universe. She's his muse, one would say. This gown featured a sequined top section and "Chicago: The Musical"-worthy fringed bottom half. the gown was not as dramatic or had the "Oh No She Didn't!" effect as some of the other contestants (Hello "Miss Venezuela" and "Miss Thailand"!), but it was stage-effective and looked nice on her. I have a feeling she might "bust out" with a more "You Go Girl!" gown for the Finals...we'll see.
Score: 9.25

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Aruba_Collage
11. Miss Aruba Charlene Leslie: I thought Charlene was one of the Top Standouts of the Miss Universe 2016 Preliminaries. She looked FABULOUS in both Swimsuit and Evening Gown. In terms of the latter, she wore this white column gown that featured bands of sequins juxtaposed with bands of satin. It fit her perfectly and she looked like a Top International Beauty Queen who already had her (Fill in the blank) crown; elegant, classy, on-point. Oh, and her chignon hairstyle was EVERYTHING darlings...so "vintage" Miss Venezuela. Someone trained this woman right!
Score: 9.30

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Colombia_Collage_Fotor
10. Miss Universe Colombia Andrea Tovar: Andrea wore this golden gown from Colombian designer Alfredo Barraza. I have been reading some of the Pageant Fan Blogs on the web and many are thinking it was not a good pick (I'm being nice). Personally, I thought she looked beautiful and the gown was STUNNING. The strapless sequined applique design was fitted with a flared bottom section and featured scalloped stiffened tiers beginning at the hip. It was very Haute Couture in its silhouette and fabrication. Muy Bella.
Score: 9.45

Now, even with that...I still wished she would have worn THIS:

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 MissColombia_Gown_Fotor_Collage

Alfredo Barraza gown Andrea Tovar wore to win Miss Universe Colombia 2015-2016.

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 France

9. Miss Universe France Iris Mittenaere: Iris wore this sunburst yellow sequined off-the-shoulder gown and she looked like a movie star from head to toe! I LOVED her side swept hair, her delicate accessories (just earrings and a bracelet)...her PERFECT choice of strappy shoes (Look Ladies: NO TACKY PLATFORM HEELS!!). The "Mermaid Lite" shaped gown fit beautifully, looked exquisitely made and stood out marvelously with that color. Definitely one of the BEST Gowns (and contestants) of the night!

Score: 9.55

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Indonesia
8. Miss Universe Indonesia Kezia Warouw: Kezia wore this strapless gown for last night's Miss Universe 2016 preliminaries. She looked like an actress at the Cannes Red Carpet. I loved this gown for its simplicity and clean elegant silhouette.  It reminded me of a Couture creation from Armani Prive. It was actually designed by Indonesian designer Ivan Gunawan and featured a stiffened bustier and full skirt with high side slit and thousands of Swarovski crystals:

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Indonesia%2Bfabric

Close up Detail of Miss Universe Indonesia's Preliminaries gown

It was one of the best gowns and therefore made my Top 15 List.
Score: 9.55

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 India_Gown
7. Miss Universe India Roshmitha Harimurthy: The minute Roshmitha walked onto the stage in this red gown, I gasped; The gown was so elegant, beautifully made and perfect for her. The lipstick red silk crepe gown featured gorgeous bead work, side front slit, long sleeves and plunging neckline (but not too plunging). I loved the shape and especially the solid softly draped overskirt. In case you are wondering, it designed by "Project Runway" Season 14 designer Swapnil Shinde. Congrats to Swapnil for such a gorgeous design.
Score: 9.60

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Screenshot%2B2017-01-27%2B17.02.31

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Jamaica2
6. Miss Universe Jamaica Isabel Dalley: Isabel is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL women of the Miss Universe 2016 pageant. She looked resplendent in this red sequin, tulle and feathered gown. The jeweled applique work was out of control gorgeous and the manner it was placed throughout the dress was strategically impressive. Normally, I might not been a fan of the plumage but I LOVED it; it was used delicately and like a quiet "exclamation point" for the dress. Perfection darlings.
Score: 9.65

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 GeorgiaĐầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Georgia1
5. Miss Universe Georgia Nuka Karalashvili: Nuka is a working print and runway model and well, if you had any doubt, all you had to do was witness her performance and entrance in the Miss Universe 2016 Preliminaries Evening Gown Competition. I LOVED her ivory gown so much that it made my Top 5. The dress featured multi-jeweled silver and blue sequins and paillettes--heavily beaded at the top but then delicately placed throughout the rest of the dress. It also had a cascade draped overskirt that was not overwhelming and worked seamlessly with the rest of the design. A GORGEOUS contestant wearing a GORGEOUS gown!
Score: 9.70

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Screenshot%2B2017-01-26%2B17.51.17
4. Miss Universe Thailand Chalita Suansane: Chalita wore this original gown design from Thai designer Adhit Dhirakittiwat "Joe Surface". The minute she stepped on stage, Chalita got my attention with this dramatic Couture Runway-worthy style of a gown. It was a bit over the top, but just RIGHT over-the-top! I loved the silver applique over clear organza crinoline, the fitted halter-style bustier and exploding tulle netting back overskirt. This is the kind of gown that makes little boys dream of being A) Fashion Designer or B) Drag Beauty Queens (smile!)
Score: 9.75

I also loved that it reminded me a little bit of this...

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Testino-11

Madonna in 1995 Atelier Versace Mario Testino ad

Now, speaking of Beauty Queen/Drag Queen Fabulousness...

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Venezuela_Collage_Fotor
3. Miss Universe Venezuela Mariam Habach: One word--WOW! Mariam--who is a BIG FAVORITE to win the crown--entered the stage in what first looked like a ballgown with a sequined top and feathered bottom skirt. Then...slowly but surely, she looked to the right and then to the left and VOILA: Time for the REVEAL darlings! : She unsnapped the feathered white/blue ombre shaded feathered skirt and...

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Venezuela3

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Venezuela_Gown_1
With a twirl, showed the inner sequined column gown hiding underneath. It was a MAJAH Pageant Moment. And if you don't believe, go watch the Preliminaries and hear the "Oh No She Didn't" gasps and hootin' and clapping from the audience. This gown was designed by Venezuelan designer Nidal Nouaihed, who also created her National Costume. For all the sequins, feathers and THAT reveal...
Score: 9.80

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Vietnam1Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 16174669_862840487152085_2175621460041381469_n

2. Miss Universe Vietnam Le Hang: We're down to my Top 2 Favorite Gowns. At number 2, it's Miss Universe Vietnam. This gown was INCREDIBLE! The Mermaid shaped gown featured nude backing, silver sequin applique, fitted long sleeves, scooped and squared neckline and finally, a very dramatic train. She looked like the Queen of a COUNTRY and that anyone five feet close to her should bow down (I would!)--and that gown. Seriously, this needs to be in a fashion museum, like yesterday! In addition, it was very smart for her to do her hair sleek and pulled to the back, clean and chic and keep the accessories to almost nothing--except earrings. When you are wearing a gown like this...who needs anything else...except a crown perhaps?

Score: 9.90

Finally...

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Ukraine2

Đầm dạ hội của Lệ Hằng được đánh giá top đẹp nhất Miss Universe 2016 Ukraine_Gown
1. Miss Universe Ukraine Alena Spodynyuk: I literally got up off my couch and started doing my own "pretend Pageant Gown Runway Walk" when Miss Universe Ukraine entered the stage with this red sequined silk gazar gown. First off, she looked GORGEOUS and reminded me of last year's "Miss Universe Ukraine" and her well-chosen Zuhair Murad Haute Couture gown. The coral-like sequin detail was exquisite, the fit: perfection. I loved the slightly pouf'ed sleeves, open back and to top everything off, her hair and makeup were FLAWLESS. I'd swear this was another Zuhair Murad Couture gown but I couldn't find it in any of his collections (and trust me, I looked!). Maybe it's a knock-off and a VERY GOOD ONE at that! Whether it was a real Zuhair Murad or not..it was still--hands down--THE BEST GOWN of 2016 Miss Universe Preliminary Competition.
Score: 9.95

Nguồn
virut
virut
Potential Member
Potential Member

Beauty Level
Gold $ x 6
Nam Posts : 574
Pouple 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang